Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Can you believe it?


Today Lily is officially 9 months old. We're going in to see Dr. Fukura (her pediatrician) on Friday for her check up and latest dose of shots. My favorite part of the visit is seeing the nurse's measurements of how much our babe has grown and where she measures up on the growth scale. Will she still be in the 5th percentile for weight? She sure seems heavy to me! Will she measure into the 25th percentile for length again or will she drop down a bit? Whatever the numbers tell us, she measures up to just right.

3 comments:

kathleen said...

Definitely up to just right! I love that little doll... and you!

Jen said...

WOW! I can't believe how grown up she is! I love that you take her picture next to the elephant! :) Really helps those of us who are far away!

Loves!

ablykins said...

No matter how she measures up- she sure is a cutie!!