Monday, October 6, 2008

Welcome Baby Evelyn!!


Andy and I were first introduced by our friends Lisa and Brandon Klassen. Lisa and I went to Reading, England together during our junior year of college and became fast friends. Andy and Brandon had become friends during their time together in Americorps on lovely Whidbey Island. We were a part of their wedding and they were a part of ours. The only thing that could make life even better is if we could raise our kids together. Consider it done! Lisa gave birth to Evelyn Estelle Klassen on Sunday September 28th, her due date, at 6:53 PM. Evelyn weighed 8lb 2oz and was 20.5 inches long. She looks a lot like her mom, but I'm sure bits of Brandon will show through in time. At least that's how it's worked for us. Lily has a lot of Andy's looks, but little bits of me are starting to shine through. At least that's what people keep telling us. The girls looked pretty happy to finally meet.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Maggie!!!
I was SO excited when I saw you had commented! Not long ago, I deleted all my blog links and have slowly been adding them back! :) Lily is beautiful and totally looks like her papa! Life is good! I miss you and will totally call the next time we're on the west-side! Loves!!!
ps. Give Lily some kisses on her little cheeks for me!

Brandon said...

I just googled Evie's name and found this. :) Realized it looks like Andy and me...

Brandon said...

I just googled Evie's name and found this. :) Realized it looks like Andy and me...