Friday, October 31, 2008

Jack O' Lantern

It's Halloween morning. I've got laundry started down in the basement, a cup of coffee next to the computer, and am watching the rain pour down. I am sure the floods are coming and am wondering how trick or treating will go tonight. Andy's sister is coming over with the family and Lily is set to spend her first Halloween dressed up and begging for candy along with all her cousins. We'll post pictures of the blessed event. Not to worry!

We've definitely gotten into the spirit of things and spent the night carving and feasting on pumpkin seeds. One of the pictures of me as a baby in my parents' albums is of my first Halloween next to my very own pumpkin. The face was painted on and the teeth spelled out my name. With that in mind, we carved...

1 comment:

ablykins said...

Your "Lily" pumpkin looks great!