Sunday, January 24, 2010

Flip!

For Christmas I asked for a video camera. Well, to be more specific, I asked for a Flip video camera. I was introduced to them last year at Bertschi. I figured if the kids could use it, I would hopefully be able to keep up and not lose any of the pieces along the way. Now, with the addition of this Flip, I had to learn how to use imovie on my Mac. Luckily most things on the Mac are fairly dummy proof and this is what I have ended up with...

NEW YEARS 2010 JAPAN STYLE

3 comments:

Vincent Olivieri said...

Ack! I can't watch the video! I have to be your 'friend' first...

Maggie said...

Nuts! I either have to figure out how to friend you or figure out another way to share... Stay tuned!

Vincent Olivieri said...

Thanks for fixing the link - what a great video! It's nice to see Kamakura again!