Saturday, August 23, 2008

Smell the Fresh Air


Lily has now experienced her very first hiking experience! Our friend Christy called me this morning to see if I had any interest in going out for a hike. I don't know if she was able to finish her sentence before I said YES!! I packed a few snacks, filled my water bottle, packed my Ergo with a couple diapers, and we were ready to go! Christy came to pick us up and we headed off to Cougar Mountain. It was easy hiking, but we both worked up a sweat as we climbed up the trail. Lily snoozed most of the way, but, once she opened her eyes, she couldn't stop staring up at the light and shadows in the tree tops. Now we're home and she's sleeping off the fresh air. I can hardly wait for her first camping trip!

1 comment:

ablykins said...

Big kudos to you for getting out there with Lily and having that great experience together!