Monday, June 29, 2009

Flash back

I just a little over a week the Bug is going to be a whole year old. It's a little hard to believe that at this time last year I had a watermelon for a belly and I was not only getting ready for Lily to arrive, but getting ready to spend the 4th of July with some of my closest friends from college: the Ta-Ta's. I had originally hoped that Lily would come and all the girls would get to meet her before they headed back to their corners of the country. As it turned out a few of the girls were still in town to see her.

This year we're heading east for the 4th and will be flying home on Lily's birthday. I've got a special birthday shirt to wear in honor of the day and I'd be lying if I said I didn't want the stewards on the plane to take notice. I'll post more from our week east when we get back.

No comments: